Friday, February 13, 2009

Chocolate Truffle Cookies

Tomorrow is valentines day. And I am jobless. So I decided to bake my boyfriend something - at first it was just going to be simple truffles, but I quickly discovered that we were out of a few key ingredients for them. Of course.

These were tasty and surprisingly simple - though you have to wait an hour or two for the dough to chill.


Psst. Here is the recipe.


I didn't put the extra cup of chocolate chips in after the dough was mixed because I thought that was plenty enough chocolate.

WARNING! 36 Servings is a complete lie. This recipe made about 80 small cookies. So I suggest halving it or making bigger cookies... I don't think my concept of an 'inch' is that much smaller than theirs but my god so many cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment